What is Ambien?
Ambien is used to treat insomnia. The immediate-release tablet is used to help you fall asleep when you first go to bed. The extended-release form, Ambien CR, which has a first layer that dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep, and a second layer that dissolves slowly to help you stay asleep.
Your doctor will determine which form of Ambien is best for you.
Buy Ambien Online Important Information about Ambien
Ambien may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Do not share Ambien with another person, even if they have the same symptoms you have. The recommended doses of zolpidem are not the same in men and women, and this drug is not approved for use in children. Misuse of this medication can result in dangerous side effects.
Ambien may impair your thinking or reactions. You may still feel sleepy the morning after taking this medicine, especially if you take the extended-release tablet, or if you are a woman. Wait at least 4 hours or until you are fully awake before you do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
What to know Before taking Ambien
Some people using Buy Ambien Online have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, walking, making phone calls, or having sex and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking this medicine and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder.
You should not use Ambien if you are allergic to zolpidem. The tablets may contain lactose. Use caution if you are sensitive to lactose.
Ambien is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts;
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- lung disease or breathing problems;
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep); or
- liver or kidney disease.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Inside (immediately before bed) in a single dose of 10 mg.
In elderly or debilitated patients, if liver function is impaired, treatment is started with a dose of 5 mg. If necessary (insufficient clinical effect) and good tolerability of the drug, the dose may be increased to 10 mg. The maximum daily dose is 10 mg. The course of treatment should not exceed 4 weeks. With transient insomnia, the recommended course of treatment is 2-5 days, in case of a situational one – 2-3 weeks.
Very short periods of treatment do not require the gradual withdrawal of the drug. In the case of long-term use of the drug to reduce the possibility of development of ricochet insomnia, the abolition of zolpidem should be carried out gradually (first a decrease in the daily dose and then the withdrawal of the drug).
Consult your physician about the individual dosage before you decide to buy ambien online.
From the nervous system: often – drowsiness, a feeling of intoxication, headache, dizziness, increased insomnia, anterograde amnesia (the effects of amnesia can be associated with behavioral reactions), the risk of developing which increases in proportion to the dose, hallucinations, agitation, nightmares; infrequently – confusion, irritability; frequency is unknown – impairment of consciousness, dysphoria, aggressiveness, visual and auditory hallucinations, increased excitability, behavioral reactions, somnambulism, drug dependence (can develop even when therapeutic doses are used), withdrawal of drug – withdrawal shttps://globalonlinemedstore.com/yndrome or ricochet insomnia, decreased libido, gait disturbance , ataxia, falls (mainly in elderly patients), drug addiction (reduction of sedative and hypnotic effects when applied for several weeks). Most side effects from the psyche are paradoxical reactions.
From the digestive system: often – diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain; frequency unknown – increased activity of hepatic enzymes.
From the musculoskeletal system: the frequency is unknown – muscle weakness.
On the part of the skin: the frequency is unknown – rash, itching, urticaria, increased sweating.
Allergic reactions: the frequency is unknown – angioedema.
Other: often – a feeling of fatigue; infrequently it is diplopia.
- Alcohol enhances the sedative effect of zolpidem, joint use is not recommended.
- Drugs that act depressingly on the central nervous system (neuroleptics, barbiturates, other sleeping pills, anxiolytics / sedatives, antidepressants with sedative action, narcotic analgesics, antitussive central action), antiepileptic drugs, general anesthetics, antihistamines with sedative effect, antihypertensive central action; baclofen; thalidomide; pizotifen – when combined, there is an intensification of the oppressive effect on the central nervous system and the risk of respiratory depression increases;
- buprenorphine – risk of respiratory depression;
- ketoconazole (a powerful inhibitor of CYP3A4) reduces the clearance of zolpidem, in connection with which it is possible to increase its sedative effect;
- itraconazole (inhibitor CYP3A4) – a slight, clinically insignificant change in the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of zolpidem.
- Rifampicin (inducer CYP3A4) accelerates metabolism, reduces the concentration and effectiveness of zolpidem.
Symptoms: impaired consciousness (from confusion and inhibition to coma), ataxia, lowering blood pressure, respiratory depression.
Treatment: induction of vomiting within 1 hour after an overdose, activated charcoal, if after an overdose more than 1 hour has passed (with the consciousness stored-inside, with the unconscious – through the probe), gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy. As an antidote, flumazenil (a benzodiazepine receptor antagonist) is recommended, but it should be remembered that antagonism with benzodiazepine receptors can lead to seizures, especially in patients with epilepsy. Dialysis is ineffective.